Wait at home, not in a doctor's lobby.
With Web Check-In® you can register at home, at the office, or anywhere you have online access.
Urgent care services
At CareNow®, our urgent care staff understands illnesses and injuries don’t always happen from 9AM to 5PM. That’s why our doctors, physician assistants and other caregivers offer convenient extended hours at our urgent care centers in Nashville. From ear infections to muscle strains, CareNow® is your family’s one-stop healthcare solution for all of life’s inconvenient illnesses and injuries.
At CareNow®’s 10 urgent care clinic locations across Nashville, you can receive the same-day treatment you need – even on evenings, weekends or holidays.
Urgent care hours of operation
Open Seven Days a Week, 8:00am to 8:00pm
Why choose our urgent care clinics?
We are proud to serve Middle Tennessee by providing the highest quality urgent care. Here are some of the reasons why CareNow® is the right choice for your family’s healthcare needs:
- Convenient locations across Nashville
- Extended hours seven days a week
- No appointment necessary
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- Ability to help facilitate follow-up care with specialists if needed
- Able to fill prescriptions
- On-site lab work
- X-rays performed at each clinic
These diagnostic services make our clinics more advanced and better equipped than retail or minute clinics at meeting each patient's unique medical needs.
Above all else, CareNow®’s walk-in clinics are dedicated to providing the Nashville community with cost-effective, convenient and quality urgent care.
What conditions do we treat?
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; and whooping cough)
- Minor cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, scabies and warts)
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, ureters)